If you want to find the really perfect time to put your automotive event on, there are a few things you’ll want to consider in more depth. Based on my experiences at car shows around the country and at all times of the years, here are some elements to keep in mind when looking at next year’s show calendar.read more
In this latest installment of So You Want to Have a Car Show, we discuss some of the most important vendor options to consider and the best ways to entice attendees and encourage them to stick around.read more
While a cold front may have descended upon most of the United States, it’s not too early to start planning out the most important elements of your upcoming car show, cruise night, cars and coffee or concours. Today, we’re here to help you find the perfect location.read more
So, with Christmas barreling down upon us in jolly good cheer, why would we think about car shows now? Car show season in the near past and distant future. What can November, December, January mean for our cozy classics tucked in the barn?read more
- ‘Tis the season for gift-giving for your favorite car guy or car gal. So we have rounded up 5 cool holiday gifts for under $35 that you can get online and give remotely so you don’t have to actually get within 6 feet of anyone.
- Back when I was a famous singer instead of a famous reputedly-dead singer, I had a penchant for flashy cars. I had so many that I couldn’t drive them all, and dead batteries occurred often. But now that I live the quiet life of an octogenarian, I have found the answer to the dead battery problem.
- As a professional mouse, I am here to tell you that if you want to protect your classic car from rodent damage this winter, you should hop on it now. As the weather turns colder we little critters seek warm and dry accommodations, and old cars are excellent at providing both.
- Knowing what to do after a road accident is a fundamental piece of a driver's education.
- For those of us determined to brainwash the next generation into sharing our fanatical love of the automobile, Kevin O’Connell’s Abecedarium Automobilium is a can’t miss.
- Hertz, the 102-year-old and iconic car rental company, filed for bankruptcy protection on May 22, the repercussions of which have affected, and continue to affect, the auto industry and the markets for new and used cars.
- Construction of the temporary indoor speedway had just been completed. The next morning, the same crew that built it began dismantling it.
- CarShowSafari.com’s Motorsports Editor Bob Marlow has been nominated for this year’s Junie Dunlavey Memorial Spirit of the Sport Award by the Eastern Motorsports Press Association (EMPA).
- In December 2018, the FBI raided the California offices of DC Solar and the home of company owners Jeff and Paulette Carpoff, and aside from the usual seizure of computers, files, and corporate books, the agents found $1.7 million in cash! The FBI suspected the Carpoffs of running DC Solar in the fashion of a Ponzi scheme.
- In this latest installment of So You Want to Have a Car Show, we discuss some of the most important vendor options to consider and the best ways to entice attendees and encourage them to stick around.