As a professional mouse, I am here to tell you that if you want to protect your classic car from rodent damage this winter, you should hop on it now. As the weather turns colder we little critters seek warm and dry accommodations, and old cars are excellent at providing both.read more
Knowing what to do after a road accident is a fundamental piece of a driver’s education.read more
- Cotter did not coin the term “barn find,” but he has popularized it and in effect made a career of it, chasing down leads to acquire neglected cars of significance and sharing the stories of those cars and their discovery in several well-received books.
- It says something when a book about the history of the Mustang holds my attention. Mustang, by Donald Farr, part of the Speed Read Collection at Motorbooks, did.
- Author Zidrou and illustrator Sebastien Chebret come together to create a fantastical and yet not-so-fantastical look into the mind of a car-loving child with a big imagination, in Bobby’s Got a Brand New Car.
- As a professional mouse, I am here to tell you that if you want to protect your classic car from rodent damage this winter, you should hop on it now. As the weather turns colder we little critters seek warm and dry accommodations, and old cars are excellent at providing both.
- Knowing what to do after a road accident is a fundamental piece of a driver's education.
- Hertz, the 102-year-old and iconic car rental company, filed for bankruptcy protection on May 22, the repercussions of which have affected, and continue to affect, the auto industry and the markets for new and used cars.
- Construction of the temporary indoor speedway had just been completed. The next morning, the same crew that built it began dismantling it.
- CarShowSafari.com’s Motorsports Editor Bob Marlow has been nominated for this year’s Junie Dunlavey Memorial Spirit of the Sport Award by the Eastern Motorsports Press Association (EMPA).
- In December 2018, the FBI raided the California offices of DC Solar and the home of company owners Jeff and Paulette Carpoff, and aside from the usual seizure of computers, files, and corporate books, the agents found $1.7 million in cash! The FBI suspected the Carpoffs of running DC Solar in the fashion of a Ponzi scheme.
- In this latest installment of So You Want to Have a Car Show, we discuss some of the most important vendor options to consider and the best ways to entice attendees and encourage them to stick around.