If the following FAQs do not provide the answers you need, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!
How Do I Find an Event?
Simply click on “Find an Event” in the menu bar. It will take you to the Event Listings page which defaults to all events nationwide. You can then narrow your search by “Type of Event” and/or “State”. Click “Search” and all the events you selected will be listed. If you see an event you are interested in, simply hit the “Details” icon for more detailed information and options.
How Do I Become a Member?
Becoming a member of CarShowSafari.com is easy and free, and allows you to post and edit events.
• Simply click on https://carshowsafari.com/join/ (or go to “List an Event” and click on “Become a Member” at the bottom of the green box)
• Enter a Username, an Email Address, and a Password, and hit “Join Today”. (Note: No spaces in your Username are allowed & may not contain any special characters other than underscore. Passwords must be between 8 and 75 characters.)
• For security purposes, an email will be sent to the email address you entered for verification. (Check to make sure that it does not end
up in your Spam/Junk folder.)
• Just click on the confirmation link provided in the email, and it’ll take you back to CarShowSafari.com, where you can sign in with your new username and password… That’s it!
It is a good idea to write down your username and password so that you and others in your organization will have it for next time. And if you add CarShowSafari.com to your contacts, it’ll help if you need to contact us.
I’m Having Trouble Logging In. What Am I Doing Wrong?
Some problems in becoming a member or logging in can occur because of the browser you are using. Some older browsers like AOL are not supported. Try logging in using another browser like Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, or Internet Explorer 11.
If you forget your username or password, you can have your username emailed to you and/or you can reset your password via “Forget your username Or password?” located the log in page https://carshowsafari.com/login/ (Just check to make sure it does not end up in your Spam/Junk folder)
Why Do I Have to Reset My Password? And How Do I Do it?
CarShowSafari is committed to the security of your information, and in the Spring of 2019 we rebuilt our entire platform with improved security in mind. However, if you joined prior to that time it is necessary that you update your password to continue your free membership. It’s easy, and it is a good safety measure.
How Do I List an Event?
Listing an event is free, but you must be a member (also free). If you are already a member, simply log in with your username and password. If you’re not yet a member, click on “Become a Member” or see the FAQ above on “How Do I Become a Member?” Don’t worry, it’s really easy!
To list your event:
• Click on LIST AN EVENT in the menu bar, which will take you to the event entry page. Fill out the information, (boxes with * are required), even add a show flyer or logo where indicated. To use the “Schedule” boxes, click on Event Date box and it will give you a cute little calendar to choose the Date, then choose a Start time and an End time.
Adding multi-day events or repeating events like cruise nights is easy! Just hit the “Add Another Date” button and you will be given another set of schedule boxes to enter if you wish. As long as it’s the same location, you can add the whole season of dates if you like. It’s really easy, and once you add another date, the Start time and End time auto-fill.
• When you entered all your info into the List an Event form, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “PREVIEW”. Review carefully, and edit your listing if needed by clicking on “EDIT LISTING” on top. If you do edit, you will need to refill the State field and, if you entered an Event Logo, re-enter that, too.
• When all is just right, you must hit “SUBMIT LISTING” on the top and it will go live. You will receive a confirmation message on the screen, “Event listed successfully. To view your listing click here.” Click there and check out your listing. Your event will appear at the top of your state’s listings for a few hours before cycling into the chronological order.
And if you do hit “SUBMIT LISTING” and then realize something is incorrect, you can always edit your listing after it’s been posted. See the next FAQ, “How Do I Edit My Event Listing?”
How Do I Edit My Event Listing?
• Log in to CarShowSafari.com with your Username and Password on https://carshowsafari.com/login/
• Click on Find an Event on the top nav bar.
• Search your event by state & open the DETAILS (surfboard shaped Details “button”) for your event.
• Once you are on the Details page of your listing, click on “EDIT EVENT” in the left-hand column.
• Edit the field(s) that need editing, deleting the current info & replacing with new info or just add the additional info, whatever is needed. If you do end up switching the event to a rain date, besides editing the event date, you may wish also to add to your EVENT NAME, “- DUE TO RAIN, POSTPONED TO (date)” to avoid any confusion. (Note: While editing a listing, you will need to refill the State field and, if you entered an Event Logo, re-enter that, too.)
• Then hit “PREVIEW” on the bottom of the page. If you see something that still needs editing, scroll down and edit. Once all is correct, on top see “Your changes have been saved. View →”. Click on “View” and review your listing one more time to make sure your show listing is as you want it to appear.
• You can check your event listing on the FIND AN EVENT tab one more time to make sure your show listing is as you want it to appear.
How Do I List a Club?
If you are not a Car Show Safari member yet, please create a free account – see instructions in the How Do I Become a Member? section above. Once you are a member, or if you are a member already…
• Click the CLUBS tab, then scroll down to List your Car Club. Click on the Click here to Begin line..
• Fill in the Car Club Profile form. Please note that fields with * are required.
• Hit “PREVIEW” on the bottom of the page. If you see something that needs editing, click on the “Edit” button on bottom of page. If all is correct, hit “POST” on the bottom to finalize your edited listing and have it go live. You will then receive a confirmation message on the screen that says, “Club Inserted Successfully.”
You can check your club listing on the Find a Club one more time to make sure your club listing is as you want it to appear.
How Do I Edit a Club Listing?
happy to make the edits that you need.
What is a Safari Tracker and Can I Become One?
Where did I leave my car keys?
They are in the pocket of the pants you wore yesterday.
Have a question not answered here? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to