Want to post your car for sale in front of thousands of classic car enthusiasts nationwide? List it here on CarShowSafari.com!
• You get a full page listing with a slideshow and text for 3 full months!
• You get a dedicated email blast showing off your car with a link to your listing!
• You get the option of social media exposure on Twitter!
All for a flat fee of just $39 !
(Twitter: addition $5 per tweet)
This is literally the best deal anywhere! And it’s super easy! Just contact us here to get started!
- As a fiction writer, working to develop fully rounded characters with quirks and personality traits that may never actually make it to the page, I find the question of what their favorite car might be, just as important as their favorite movie, book or sport. Perhaps more.
- On April 17, 1964, Ford unveiled a car that would fundamentally shift the auto industry into the new age, and with it, change buying practices, target new demographics and ultimately shake the foundation upon which capitalism was built.
- We are in a new renaissance of the automotive industry, and this one is louder, faster and more lasting than any that have come before. In fact, it might actually be too lasting.
- Cotter did not coin the term “barn find,” but he has popularized it and in effect made a career of it, chasing down leads to acquire neglected cars of significance and sharing the stories of those cars and their discovery in several well-received books.
- It says something when a book about the history of the Mustang holds my attention. Mustang, by Donald Farr, part of the Speed Read Collection at Motorbooks, did.
- Hertz, the 102-year-old and iconic car rental company, filed for bankruptcy protection on May 22, the repercussions of which have affected, and continue to affect, the auto industry and the markets for new and used cars.
- Construction of the temporary indoor speedway had just been completed. The next morning, the same crew that built it began dismantling it.
- CarShowSafari.com’s Motorsports Editor Bob Marlow has been nominated for this year’s Junie Dunlavey Memorial Spirit of the Sport Award by the Eastern Motorsports Press Association (EMPA).
- In December 2018, the FBI raided the California offices of DC Solar and the home of company owners Jeff and Paulette Carpoff, and aside from the usual seizure of computers, files, and corporate books, the agents found $1.7 million in cash! The FBI suspected the Carpoffs of running DC Solar in the fashion of a Ponzi scheme.
- In this latest installment of So You Want to Have a Car Show, we discuss some of the most important vendor options to consider and the best ways to entice attendees and encourage them to stick around.